The DEWALT D26414 digital LCD durable heat gun are suitable for professional applications with excellent temperature control and memory setting for consistent temperature requirements. It has optimised cooling and is compact and lightweight for easy handling and use.
It is suitable for the following applications:
- Stripping old paint.
- Drying new coats of paint filler.
- Varnish applications.
- Re-melting adhesives/removing stickers.
- Soft soldering pipes.
- Moulding and welding plastics.
- Applying tin-plate coatings and similar jobs.
- Shrinking cable ends, foil and sleeves.
- Welding applications, lighting barbecues.
- Thawing frozen water pipes, ski waxing etc.
Supplied with: Cone Nozzle and Fish Tail Surface Nozzle.
Input Power: 1,600 Watt.
Air Flow: 650 l/min.
Air Temperature: 50-600°C.
DEWALT D26414 LCD Premium Heat Gun 2000 Watt 240 Volt Version.